24/7 Support from Certified Technicians
Speed, efficacy, integrity, and dependability – that’s what drives our service offerings at 4C.
Our highly skilled team prides themselves on taking ownership of all tasks and going the extra mile to get the job done. We have extensive experience and understand that on-the-ground, hands-on knowledge is key in achieving any business’s potential in developing markets. Our services are fundamentally formed around our main product offering – iNSight – and encompass pre-sales and consulting, system and hardware deployment, project management and support services.
Our skilled resources are available around the clock to service all your Oracle database requirements, regardless of the version you are using. All project implementations and subsequent support is conducted in line with accepted industry methodologies.
Our Database Administrators offer:
- Database Migrations – End-to-end database migrating services for seamless transitions including Cloud migrations to various Cloud Service Providers.
- Database Installations and Configurations – Installation and configuration of standalone and clustered environments as per industry standards.
- Database Administration – Application of database administration best practices both on-site and in the Cloud.
- Upgrades & Patching – Seamless upgrades and patching on all database versions in accordance with best practices.
- Security – Implementation of relevant industry tools as per best practices and accepted industry standards.
- Performance Upgrades & Fine Tuning – Certified tuning expertise that reduces overall operating costs by implementing efficient capacity planning.
- Backup and Recovery Solutions – Secure online or offline backups that adhere to Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (TPOs).
Our certified engineers are ready to help you define your hardware requirements, select the most suitable solution, procure the hardware, and commission and support it. They will also assist with forecasting and the creation of roadmaps so your hardware will continue to support your business as it grows.
As an Oracle Gold Partner, we have a long history of selling and supporting enterprise environments with software and hardware that we trust. We can assure you with 100% confidence that this hardware is geared for high performance databases and therefore best able to support the iNSight framework. With our partnerships we cover enterprise class storage solutions, backup and recovery, and enterprise class servers.
Operating System Support
Our Systems Engineering and Support teams are available around the clock and have extensive knowledge of Unix, Linux and Microsoft systems which ensures they are running optimally.
We also assist in capacity and compatibility planning, using our experience and expertise to ensure the success of all future projects.
Our certified technicians offer:
- Installations – Installation of new operating systems adhering to industry standard best practises and security compliancy.
- Upgrades – Upgrades from legacy/current software to the latest available versions in line with change management controls or SLAs.
- Patching – Software and security patching on enterprise systems.
- Migrations – End-to-End OS and software migrations from legacy to new systems in line with change management controls or SLAs.
Our extensive agreements and partnerships allow us to sell various tried and tested operating systems including Solaris, Linux and Microsoft Windows. Our experienced technicians provide extensive support that allows us to provide high performance, scalable, and reliable solutions that meet your specific needs.
With over 40 years of collective experience in managing, integrating, and developing solutions for our clients, our Solutions team is ready to handle any and all queries relating to iNSight and the integrity of your data. Our application support provides:
- Remote monitoring and support of application systems
- Optional onsite resources to provide a physical presence at your site
- Custom SLAs to ensure you receive the support you need
Our iNSight software supports various client business functions across their network infrastructure by monitoring systems and, where required, proactively resolving any issues before they occur. In order to provide effective support, we ensure that our engineers have an intimate understanding of the underlying business processes and terminology that make up your network infrastructure and business models.
Our team divides their time between developing and implementing new or upgraded solutions and performing the operational functions required to support our tools and maintain high uptime percentages.
We give you direct access to our support staff so any issues arising on your system can be communicated and resolved quickly and easily. You can report issues via various channels:
- Service Desk Portal
- Dedicated application telephone number
- IM services
We give you the option to outsource your operational functions to our Managed Services department.
We offer a single point, reputable and cost-effective solution for the remote management of daily operational aspects of hardware, operating system, database administration and support.
This not only allows you to deploy fixed price operational management services into your IT infrastructure, but it allows you to refocus your attention from operational to business objectives.
Let us manage your technology so you can manage your business!
Why use our managed services?
- Reactive and proactive management of your IT infrastructure and/or end-user systems.
- Reduce the overhead cost and risk associated with fixed headcount.
- Redeploy high-cost resources from operational care and feeding programs to critical business projects.
- Increase the visibility and predictability of operational maintenance and support costs.
- Secure service contracts that can be changed “on the fly” to match your ever-changing operational requirements.
- 24/7 assistance from powerful proactive support resources.
- Ongoing access to updates.